Azerbaijani MPs Ganira Pashayeva, Asim Mollazade, Jeyhun Osmanli, Rasim Musabeyov and Haji Salayev will visit Istanbul, Turkey to attend the third Caspian Forum on December ...
Members of the Thailand-Azerbaijan interparliamentary friendship group have visited the Azerbaijani Parliament. Head of the Azerbaijan-Thailand working group Rauf Aliyev spoke of the bilateral bonds between ...
Participants of first meeting of Azerbaijan-Iraq intergovernmental commission pay respect to national leader Heydar AliyevParticipants of the first meeting of Azerbaijan-Iraq intergovernmental commission have today visited the Alley of Honors to lay a wreath at the tomb of national ...
Parliamentary delegation of Thailand pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani heroesA parliamentary delegation of Thailand has today visited the Alley of Honors to lay a wreath at the tomb of national leader, founder and architect ...
Subunits of the Armenian Armed Forces shattered ceasefire with Azerbaijan in Sarijali and Yusifjanli villages of Aghdam region, and Garakhanbayli village of Fuzuli region on ...
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov has met a delegation led by UN Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Europe Sven Alkalaj.They discussed the current ...
Your Excellency,I express to You my sincere congratulations with motive of your reelection and reaffirm the disposition of my government to continue tightening the friendship ...
An Azerbaijani parliamentarian delegation led by speaker Ogtay Asadov has attended the 39th Plenary Session of the CIS Interparliamentary Assembly in St. Petersburg, Russia.The session ...
Excellency,The Filipino people join me in congratulating Your Excellency on our re-election as President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.We wish you all the best as ...
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today visited BakuTel 2013, 19th Azerbaijan International Telecommunications and Information Technologies Exhibition.Minister of Communications and Information Technologies Ali Abbasov ...
- Japanese website posts article about Azerbaijan`s role in energy security
- French TV5Monde channel broadcasts film on Azerbaijan
- Baku to host session of UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- ECO deputy secretary general: Azerbaijan is a beautiful and powerful state, which is being intelligently led by President Ilham Aliyev
- Azerbaijani MPs to join IPA CIS Council meeting and 39th Plenary Session in Saint Petersburg
- “The Japan Times” posts article on Azerbaijani presidential elections
- French TV5 MONDE broadcasts film on Azerbaijan`s ashug art
- San Diego Diplomacy Council hosts event on Azerbaijan
- The first round of international contest Eco Picture Diary ends
- South African Republic newspaper writes about Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani Paralympic Swimmer breaks new world record
- Azerbaijani athlete wins gold at Paralympic games (Photosession)
- Azeri judo fighter claims Paralympic crown (Photosession)
- The olympic flag flies with Air France to Rio
- Wrestler Khetag Gazyumov becomes two-fold prize winner in Olympic Games
- Azerbaijan finishes 30th with 10 medals in Olympic Games
- Azerbaijani President congratulated wrestlers with winning at the London Olympic Games
- Azerbaijan wins second gold at London Olympics
- XXX Summer Olympic Games close in London
- Wrestler Yuliya Ratkevich wins bronze medal
- SOCAR oil export exceeds 2.3 million tons via Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan in November
- Oil price rises in world markets
- Azeri Light crude sells for $116
- First Regional Internet Governance Forum kicks off in Baku
- Azeri Light crude sells for $114.02
- Azeri Light crude sells for $114.02
- Azeri Light crude sells for $113.91
- Baku to host Azerbaijani-American ICT forum
- Baku hosts Azerbaijan-US business forum
- Azerbaijan-Italy business meeting held in Baku
- Rabita Baku snap up U.S. volleyball player
- Azerbaijani taekwondo fighters to vie for medals in Manchester
- Azerbaijani boxers snatch 17 medals in international tournament
- Azerbaijani Mammadyarov climbs to 7th place in FIDE World Ranking
- “Euronews” broadcasts video reportage on official logo of European Games
- Azerbaijani judo fighter claims bronze at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Final round of Baku World Challenge FIA GT Series kicks off
- “Atletico Madrid” to wear logo of 1st European Games against Getafe
- LOGO for Baku 2015 European Games unveiled in Rome
- Azerbaijani judo fighters claim 2 medals at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Caffeine energy drinks 'intensify heart contractions
- Dancing is good for Parkinson’s
- 'Never too old' to take up exercise
- Salt in medicines 'poses a health risk'
- Screen time again linked to kids' extra weight
- Eat nuts, live longer
- Too much sport 'may be bad for teens' health'
- Simple heart health tips that could save 200,000 lives a year
- Asthma may lengthen time to get pregnant
- Baku hosts "Heart Days" III International Congress
- EBU launches survey to make Eurovision 'even greater'
- Euro Club to be at VEGA
- Poland returns to Eurovision after two-year break
- Baku hosts World premiere of Cradle to Cosmos exhibition by United States Space & Rocket Center
- Azerbaijan’s traditional game Chovqan put on UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- Large Symphony Orchestra of Russia to perform at Heydar Aliyev Centre
- Kamal Abdulla’s “The incomplete manuscript” presented in London
- Baku to host 8th session of Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Painting by Azerbaijani artist Javad Mirjavadov to be put up for sale in Sotheby`s Auction House
- University of Melbourne hosts event commemorating Nizami Ganjavi
- Titan the Robot in Azerbaijan for first time among CIS countries
- Wyoming diplodocus skeleton fetches £400,000 at auction
- Robots let doctors 'beam' into remote hospitals
- Oxford Dictionaries names 'selfie' word of the year
- A million PlayStation 4s sold in 24 hours
- World's oldest animal is even older than we thought
- Baku to host international scientific conference
- Baku hosts international conference on 85th anniversary of academic Jalal Aliyev
- IMEI codes registration system to be put into operation soon
- Giant asteroid will pass close to Earth
- China's miraculous airport now open
- Christmas Lights World Record Reclaimed
- Six ways coffee has changed
- Underwater hotel room opens on remote African island
- World’s tallest man marries Syrian woman
- World’s longest bus demonstrated in Germany
- Parrots Are Smarter Than Children
- “Ted” the naughty teddy bear opens in Europe
- German's unique bottle band makes empty bottles sing
- Battle of the Brides